An error occured while loading the plugin file PureAudio.dll... (1 Viewer)

stanik

Portal Pro
October 10, 2006
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi I trying use your beta version of Pure Audio with Disasters MP based on SVN 21813 and its not working.

In MP configuration I have everytime this message : "An error occured while loading the plugin file PureAudio.dll. Its broken or incopatible with the current MediaPortal version and wont be loaded"

Can you help me?

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi I trying use your beta version of Pure Audio with Disasters MP based on SVN 21813 and its not working.

In MP configuration I have everytime this message : "An error occured while loading the plugin file PureAudio.dll. Its broken or incopatible with the current MediaPortal version and wont be loaded"

Can you help me?

Please reproduce this error and post the Configuration.log (debuglevel)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok the log explains everything. You probably don't have ServicePack 1 for the .NET 2.0 framework installed.

If you want to, you can install that (available at microsoft download site) and it should fix the problem.

You can also wait for my updates 0.2.0.3 and 0.2.1.0 beta 3 that i'll make to avoid this problem. Will be available later tonight or tomorrow.

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I updated to the latest SVN and applied all .net updates and plugin loaded great now. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom