Analog TV cards (1 Viewer)

Ausdigital

Portal Pro
September 17, 2008
Home Country
Are people using both Analog and Digital cards with media portal?

I am running Media Portal as a TV Server with an ASUS HD tuner usb stick without issues. Recently I added a Winfast 2000TV analog card and whilst MP detects it as present it and scans for channels it doesn't find anything. After the scan the configuration control doesn't update or change screens with selections or close with OK.

The card works with its own software and is setup with SW encoding to capture in MPEG2 so I believe it ought to work with MP.

Any one able to assist with this one?

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

so sad to hear that.:(
so sad to hear that.:(
Recently I added a Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card in Windows 10, because no FACTORY driver is support in Windows 10 anymore, so...
Replies
Views
Nice find there Mr Henry. Wish I had that guide when I stumbled through the driver nightmare that is this device. Attached my copy of the driver zip in case the external web version disappears one day. There is also the option in Device Manager to roll back the automatically installed Microsoft driver (2009/2010) to the working...
Nice find there Mr Henry. Wish I had that guide when I stumbled through the driver nightmare that is this device. Attached my copy...
Hello, I have 3x Realtek RTL2832U usb DVB-T tuners in my MP1 TV Server. They appear as REALTEK DTV Filter with unique card IDs and...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Hi Folks, I have a Dell XPS Desktop computer that I've had an Analog Angel USB TV Tuner hooked up to for the past 5+ years that...
Replies
Views
Hi. Drive D is not full. I will try another drive for timeshifting. Thank you.
Hi. Drive D is not full. I will try another drive for timeshifting. Thank you.
Hi everybody...recently i bought brand new hauppauge hvr 5525 card. after clean install of win10 and media portal for some reason...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom