Analog TV scheduling problem revisited - with workaround (1 Viewer)

Kimmeridgien

Portal Member
November 16, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

This is a continuation of the following thread, with a few differences:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...analogue-and-fm-problems.120755/#post-1025984

I have sold the Hauppauge card and changed to a ComPro VideoMate E900F for analog TV. I still have exactly the same problem when trying to schedule an analog TV recording:

The first few times after installing a new card, analog scheduling works as it should. Then (for no apparent reason), the scheduled recordings simply vanish immediately.

This post contains 2 new pieces of information:

1. I have found a workaround: If you manually select an analog channel and "Record now", analog TV scheduling works as it should. After completing the scheduling, you can terminate the manual recording.

2. As I have tried 3 or 4 different Hauppauge cards and 1 ComPro card with different HW, this isn't related to specific HW.

(Win XP SP3 32-bit 4GB and Win7 Home Pro 64-bit 8GB share the problem. It has been the same through all MP versions I have used for the last 3+ years.)

I haven't had time to set up VS2010 to debug. The logs are in my previous post.

Kind regards

Niclas

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for posting Niclas.
    Lets try and keep the discussion in one place. I've linked the old thread to this one and closed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom