CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Harley:

The text on the OSD overlay is too small. For example, the description of the show is so small that I can't read it. The same is true for all of the text fields.

It's getting pretty good if that's the only current complaint I have! :)

Oh yes, and could you add the XML for the caller ID please? See the blue 2 skin. The file name is DialogNotify.xml.

Thanks!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi CodeMonkey,

.. i have made a new update which have all new stuff in, inclusive caller id.

but it is not yet in the cvs, i think MrMario will put it in shortly.

:) thanks for your Help

Greetings 8) Harley

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2004
    North America
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Text is still too small Harley.

For DialogNotify.xml I changed the Heading text label to:
    Posy 425
    font font12

And it looks pretty good. I will fool around with OSD and let you know :)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) Thank´s CodeMonkey,

I have added the changed files to cvs.

Greetings 8) Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Manual DE
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information disturbing the visual appearance and overloading the user in the end. Target of BlueVision is to offer a clean and lean surface with the important information in focus, without missing anything. Following...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
    Replies
    Views
    Not that I know of...
    Not that I know of...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom