Another NOOB question (1 Viewer)

Ricky Green

Portal Member
April 26, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've tried to find an answer before bothering anyone but I haven't had any luck. I'm using the latest versions of MP, MyFilms, and OnlineVideos. OnlineVideos works perfectly when I launch it from the main menu of MP. When I go to MyFilms and select a movie then try to search for trailers, it says "OnlineVideos is not installed or is not the correct version", or something really close to that. I'm sorry but I don't know which logs, if any, to post. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them and can maybe return the favor someday. Thank you.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We need a little more informations please.
    What version of MP and OnlineVideos are you using exactly? Also what skin you using?
    Thanks!

Ricky Green

Portal Member
    April 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Sorry, I should have put that in there. I'm using MP version 1.2.3.0, OnlineVideos version 1.2.0.0 and I'm using the default wide skin.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the message comes from MyFilms. Did you ask in the according sub-forum?

Ricky Green

Portal Member
    April 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Nope, Sorry. I never actually thought about it coming from MyFilms. I just seen the error was about OnlineVideos and assumed that was the problem. Guess that's what I get for assuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom