Another NOOB question (1 Viewer)

Ricky Green

Portal Member
April 26, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've tried to find an answer before bothering anyone but I haven't had any luck. I'm using MP version 1.2.3.0, OnlineVideos version 1.2.0.0 and I'm using the default wide skin. OnlineVideos works perfectly when I launch it from the main menu of MP. When I go to MyFilms and select a movie then try to search for trailers, it says "OnlineVideos is not installed or is not the correct version", or something really close to that. I'm sorry but I don't know which logs, if any, to post. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them and can maybe return the favor someday. Thank you.​

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I've tried to find an answer before bothering anyone but I haven't had any luck. I'm using MP version 1.2.3.0, OnlineVideos version 1.2.0.0 and I'm using the default wide skin. OnlineVideos works perfectly when I launch it from the main menu of MP. When I go to MyFilms and select a movie then try to search for trailers, it says "OnlineVideos is not installed or is not the correct version", or something really close to that. I'm sorry but I don't know which logs, if any, to post. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate them and can maybe return the favor someday. Thank you.​
    ... this is a known issue - see here - and fixed for next MyFilms release.

Ricky Green

Portal Member
    April 26, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm so sorry. I remember reading that thread, I don't know why it didn't register with me. Thanks to all of you for an awesome product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom