Another thread about EPG, but one new idea : MONEY (2 Viewers)

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey thats great :D
i am not yet registered to TVMovie because at the moment I am using TVm2XML to import my epg-data.
But there were always things which doesnt satisfied me.

When 0.2 final is finished i will have a look again to see what has changed in the support of TVMovie, and then i will surely register at TVMovie. 8)

BTW:
I am sure there is a lot of interest in other EPG-Services to implement in MP :p

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
mPod said:
Interesting news for you: TV Movie Clickfinder is supported in the 0.2 release. And much faster than web grabbing any EPG data. :wink:

You just need the latest Clickfinder installed and have to be registered on your HTPC to pay your yearly TV Movie fee.

That sounds great. Will there be anything for US lineups?

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
hobbes487 said:
mPod said:
Interesting news for you: TV Movie Clickfinder is supported in the 0.2 release. And much faster than web grabbing any EPG data. :wink:

You just need the latest Clickfinder installed and have to be registered on your HTPC to pay your yearly TV Movie fee.

That sounds great. Will there be anything for US lineups?
I'm afraid not, TVM Clickfinder is for channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland only... Only thing coming to my mind is Zap2It, JonathanB was working on it recently iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom