Antec Fusion V2 Case Users (1 Viewer)

bigflause

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
No the drive is covered by the same steel as the front panel. when the drive closes the steel closes back over the drive. It is definately the best looking case you can buy with a full Pcie slots.

Here are some pics:

003.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

jverdeyen

Portal Member
January 5, 2008
awesome! And what type of drive is that ? Blu-Ray ? Wicked :) Can't wait to order the components of my future htpc...

bigflause

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
it's a pioneer BDC-202BK bluray drive. bluray has already won the HD war so it's a safe bet. it's 500 quid for a stand alone player and the drive was only 180.

uggabugga

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 21, 2007
    QXQgaG9tZSA7LSk=
    Home Country
    No the drive is covered by the same steel as the front panel. when the drive closes the steel closes back over the drive. It is definately the best looking case you can buy with a full Pcie slots.

Here are some pics:

#Removed#
    ----------------------------------

Looks like someone needs to dust off there room/stereo bench ;)

Looks nice tho, I have one as well :)

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Yeah the thing is a dust magnet! I wrote clean me on it for the laugh! I should of spent the time cleaning it though. ha-ha

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    from what I can see in the picture the sata ports are no where near the edge. so I'd say it will fit no problem. the only issue I can see from them is that they are right in line with your pci ports. If you have a long card like and soundblaster or tv card then there might be problems fitting the cables around them

SwingSultan

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i would take a pentium dual core instead of the e4400. due to the smaller cache the heat consumption is a few watts lower. that makes it easier to cool an you wont feel the difference while using the pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom