Any documentation available for download (1 Viewer)

toddbailey

Portal Pro
April 25, 2006
Pac NorWet
Hi All,

While I can understand why the doc is on a web site, Other like myself prefer to download a pdf or word doc, print it on paper.

That way, I can pour a martini and read about the product away from a pc, pc's, martini's and hot tubs for example don't play well together.

thanks,

ps even a vanillia text file would be of value...

broadband412

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
New Yrok
I asked this same question in another thread but no one answered. They used to have a .pdf manual but I don't knnow what happened to it. Maybe it got outdated and they puled it from the site. It was a very detailed manual though. It was around 100 pages or so which is very impressive considering not many apps offer such in deph manuals.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The layout of the wiki mainpage needs work, thats true. i have allready said that multiple times in IRC and in the forums. i am working on it.

but everyone should stop complaining about the wiki for a moment and remeber that this is a opensource project.
    Writing a good documenation (with screenshots) is very time-consuming!
    And because of the fact that we are using an open wiki system EVERYONE can contibute.

It just needs time, have a look at RecentChanges and you will notice that quite some people are allready working on it.

But we need MORE HELP!

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DGMurdockIII said:
    yeah and the one i showed you EVERYONE can contibute to
    Like EVERYONE can contribute to our wiki! Your account has been locked, btw. You have been warned several times and did not react. Have fun somewhere else, pls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom