Any interface that allows manual programme recording? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI)' started by technoweary, December 16, 2016.

1. technoweary
    • Premium Supporter

technoweary MP Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Show System Specs
    That is very much appreciated

When I used XMLTV a daily update, early morning, was perfectly good enough but I could not find epg better than OTA

Your help then was not the one I was actually referring to, and I understood your reply did not imply there was no obvious reason for the problem
    There are multiple unresolved issues stretching back many months and they will probably go away in a quick re-install
    A re-install will not solve the problem that instigated this post but I can work around it even if it is frustrating

Yes, you are absolutely correct, an answer was provided
    It was not what I had hoped, and I should have been more helpful by stating that I was looking for an alternative to the Titan skin

Thank you for all your assistance and best compliments of the season
    TW

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!