Any video under my movies slow to start (1 Viewer)

tinyboy

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
hello I am rather new here but have been playing around with mediaportal for some time and must say it is awesome. Here is my problem I set up a new htpc and installed the latest mediaportal 1.1.0 and streamedmp 1.3.0.1800 and movingpictures and set up codecs etc etc and movies play but with a huge delay. If I just start up mediaportal and go to my movies or videos doesnt matter and select a movie it takes 3-4 minutes to play but eventually plays no problem. Then after the initial movie plays any other movie I select plays immediately. I dont think it has anything to do with codecs but I cannot understand the delay i would really appreciate some help. thanks in advance.

running windows 7 enterprise, ati radeon 4670, 4 gigs of ram output through hdmi.

tinyboy

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
well i have made a little headway on my own but still dont fully understand the problem. I think it is totally related to Mymovies plugin as when i disable the plugin i am able to go to my videos and all movies start playing right away with no delay and i can go from video to video and play no problem. i love mymovies plugin but will leave disabled till there is a fix. anyone have any suggestions? thanks again.

steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom