1.4.x Any workaround for the missing subtitles icon (CC)? (1 Viewer)

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Until this will be (re-)included in some future version, is there a temporary fix\patch that I could apply by myself to add the missing CC icon in MP TV Series and Moving Pictures (for non MKV embedded subtitles)?

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    for movpic I can help you. what view (layout)?

EDIT: 1
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\Logos
    - should be the nosubtitles.png and subtitles.png
    - then also work my xml

EDIT: 2
    serien ok too, was difficult, can not change position and size unfortunately. ;)

EDIT: 3 (FINAL (n) )

have all revised ! :)
    - subtitles/nosubtitles.png adjusted in size (corel) to the media logos (audio/video)
    - right now proportional to myseries
    - logoframe_white.png and logoframe.png adjusted in length, (corel) that proportion is true, because one additional logo
    - also adjusted in all xml

xml after all -> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan
    nosubtitles.png and subtitles.png -> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\Logos
    logoframe.png and logoframe_white.png -> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media
    Now everything should fit

original previously secure ! (y)

in "show details" could actually further down whole group logo - thus larger plot - but is original ;)

Attachments

• cc_1.jpg
      cc_1.jpg
      385.3 KB
    • cc_2.jpg
      cc_2.jpg
      369 KB
    • cc_3.jpg
      cc_3.jpg
      305.9 KB
    • cc_4_serien.jpg
      cc_4_serien.jpg
      405.7 KB
    • thumbs.rar
      11 KB
    • xml.zip
      17.2 KB
    Last edited:

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Works! Thank you so much! Only issue is that for new movies and TV episodes I need to manually "Update Media Info" for it to realize that the subtitle file exists. Does it update periodically? Any idea how to change the update frequency?

Thanks again!

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    usually this info is already integrated in the read first ;) is a lack of display features in skin, no error in the plugin
    since the scrabber not know whether the display of the logo is working or not

Last edited:

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    usually this info is already integrated in the read first ;) is a lack of display features in skin, no error in the plugin
    since the scrabber not know whether the display of the logo is working or not

I didn't understand your answer, but thank you anyway for the patch! It should be integrated in Titan, can't see why it's not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom