Anyone else... (1 Viewer)

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    experiencing problems with remote buttons just suddenly not working. This just started and I can't figure out why. It's an MCE remote, tried changing usb ports, uninstall/reinstall. The info and back buttons are the ones that stop working. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Oh, and this happens in both TV series and Moving pictures.:D

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hrmm... This sounds like a MediaPortal or system problem. Moving Pictures just handles events passed to it by MediaPortal, any remote control handling is not touched by Moving Pictures. I would suggest focusing on what has changed with your system lately. New software installed? Updated drivers? Upgraded to a new version of MediaPortal? Stuff like that... With computers and software nothing "just stops working". There is always a reason. Something has changed.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have had the same problem, over time more and more parts of MediaPortal and the remote stopped working, but it has nothing to do with MovingPictures.

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    Thanks for the replies and sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I know it's not the remote because it;s the same with my original MCE and my Harmony. I'm going to try a complete uninstall/reinstall. thanks again.

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    Seems my problem was MP svn. Reinstalled without the svn and the remote works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom