Anyone got S-Video in working on the HVR-2200? (1 Viewer)

fraseyboy

Portal Pro
March 12, 2006
I can't seem to get it going! All I get is a blue screen. I used the 'add SVHS/VHS channels' button and on the SVHS1 channel I did get a picture for a while but now its just a blue screen...

Anyone know any way to get it working for sure or any alternative software I can use? Thanks!

Malingo

Portal Pro
July 26, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Should work just like you set it up: Add the channels, connect your STB or whatever to your TV-card.

The first thing I would check is if your STB is still outputting a signal on the S-Video out.
If that isn't the problem, it might be driver related, or maybe MP has gone wrong somewhere. If that is the case, you should post log files for trouble shooting.

fraseyboy

Portal Pro
March 12, 2006
Should work just like you set it up: Add the channels, connect your STB or whatever to your TV-card.

The first thing I would check is if your STB is still outputting a signal on the S-Video out.
If that isn't the problem, it might be driver related, or maybe MP has gone wrong somewhere. If that is the case, you should post log files for trouble shooting.

Its my home theater receivers Monitor Out, so I can adjust settings and stuff. I'm pretty sure its outputting something. I did get it working after a while, but it was near impossible to do anything since there was a big delay, a thing which I think cannot be avoided while using the TV-Server...

I think the HVR-2200 has some issues there since it seems a bit hit and miss.

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You might want to try DScaler (4, not 5), at least to pinpoint the problem. If you get it working in Dscaler, it should be possible to get it to work in MP, so you'd have to focus on setup etc. On the other hand, if it won't work in Dcaler either, you'd better focus on drivers, input signal etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom