[confirm] Anysee 30 Plus channel slow zapping (not MDAPI RELATED) (1 Viewer)

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
And there wasnt anything changed from 1.0.2 to RC1 that caused these Pes header 0-0-1 fail errors?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    And there wasnt anything changed from 1.0.2 to RC1 that caused these Pes header 0-0-1 fail errors?

No since the stream decryption is not handled inside MP nor TVE3. It is either done by the DVB card's drivers / CAM or MDAPI plugins.

It could be something that is done differently on TVE3 side that triggers a bug in MDAPI plugin(s), but in that case it is still outside of MP /TVE3 control.

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

No since the stream decryption is not handled inside MP nor TVE3. It is either done by the DVB card's drivers / CAM or MDAPI plugins.

It could be something that is done differently on TVE3 side that triggers a bug in MDAPI plugin(s), but in that case it is still outside of MP /TVE3 control.

Hi Tourettes,

Thank you for your constructive comments! Is there a possibility in the near future that Mediaportal will use the released SDK of the Anysee tuner so that it will de-scramble natively without the need for the Mdapi plugin? That way all of the Dutch users could keep on using this great software you helped developing. I would hate it to go back to Windows Media center now that I have discovered the power of mediaportal :)

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, i could care less for MDAPI, i just want to be able to see tv on my htpc. Could this be build in MP tourettes? I posted the SDK in one of my earlier posts.

Thank you :)

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi.

I think some anysee owner with coding experience should try to implement patch
    using SDK so that CI interface could be used with MP. Team does not have manpower
    to do that.

And of course I dunno if anyone has anysee and proper subscription(which costs)
    to begind development process.

Regards,

I don't think this will ever be implemented with this SDK. It has a very lowlevel c++ api which doesn't really seem to fit the MP and BDA architecture.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi.

using SDK so that CI interface could be used with MP. Team does not have manpower
    to do that.

Regards,

I don't think this will ever be implemented with this SDK. It has a very lowlevel c++ api which doesn't really seem to fit the MP and BDA architecture.

What would be a fitting standard? i will ask the anysee developers, if they even listen to me. I send two mails but havent seen anything back

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi.

to do that.

Regards,

What would be a fitting standard? i will ask the anysee developers, if they even listen to me. I send two mails but havent seen anything back

There is no standard, that is the whole problem. MS has now invented a new standard, but there is no tvcard that uses this standard yet. Also MP does not support this standard: PBDA.

But if they would like to make something that fits MP (which i highly doubt, take a look at how long it takes them to support multituner, just ridiculous) i would say to them: Take a look at the source code of MP and how other brands are implemented in the HW specific code.

Perhaps if there is a very skilled C++ and C# dev which has good knowledge of the smartcard protocols (looks like you have to send T0 or T14 commands on the API, no clue how that works) it can be implemented.

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seems like we are in the shit blackeyez. Most anysee users go back to mediacenter from what I have heard :(

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seems like we are in the shit blackeyez. Most anysee users go back to mediacenter from what I have heard :(

That is indeed too bad. I wish we could do something about it.

I forgot something btw in my previous post: The interface is not only very lowlevel, there is even no documentation.
    The .txt files in the SDK are all there is, that only states which methods there are, but not how to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom