[confirm] - Anysee 30 Plus channel slow zapping (not MDAPI RELATED) | Page 2

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2' started by blackEyEz, April 27, 2010.

1. blackEyEz

blackEyEz Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And there wasnt anything changed from 1.0.2 to RC1 that caused these Pes header 0-0-1 fail errors?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tourettes
    • Team MediaPortal

tourettes Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +4,810 / 3
    No since the stream decryption is not handled inside MP nor TVE3. It is either done by the DVB card's drivers / CAM or MDAPI plugins.

It could be something that is done differently on TVE3 side that triggers a bug in MDAPI plugin(s), but in that case it is still outside of MP /TVE3 control.

4. crackdown

crackdown Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Tourettes,

Thank you for your constructive comments! Is there a possibility in the near future that Mediaportal will use the released SDK of the Anysee tuner so that it will de-scramble natively without the need for the Mdapi plugin? That way all of the Dutch users could keep on using this great software you helped developing. I would hate it to go back to Windows Media center now that I have discovered the power of mediaportal :)

5. blackEyEz

blackEyEz Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, i could care less for MDAPI, i just want to be able to see tv on my htpc. Could this be build in MP tourettes? I posted the SDK in one of my earlier posts.

Thank you :)

6. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I don't think this will ever be implemented with this SDK. It has a very lowlevel c++ api which doesn't really seem to fit the MP and BDA architecture.

7. blackEyEz

blackEyEz Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What would be a fitting standard? i will ask the anysee developers, if they even listen to me. I send two mails but havent seen anything back

8. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    There is no standard, that is the whole problem. MS has now invented a new standard, but there is no tvcard that uses this standard yet. Also MP does not support this standard: PBDA.

But if they would like to make something that fits MP (which i highly doubt, take a look at how long it takes them to support multituner, just ridiculous) i would say to them: Take a look at the source code of MP and how other brands are implemented in the HW specific code.

Perhaps if there is a very skilled C++ and C# dev which has good knowledge of the smartcard protocols (looks like you have to send T0 or T14 commands on the API, no clue how that works) it can be implemented.

9. blackEyEz

blackEyEz Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
  10. crackdown

crackdown Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seems like we are in the shit blackeyez. Most anysee users go back to mediacenter from what I have heard :(

11. riksmith

riksmith Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    That is indeed too bad. I wish we could do something about it.

I forgot something btw in my previous post: The interface is not only very lowlevel, there is even no documentation.
    The .txt files in the SDK are all there is, that only states which methods there are, but not how to use them.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!