Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (4 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I always use the Guide button on my remote. ;) I would even prefer to not have any TV buttons on Basic Home because of this, but I guess it's just me.

Emph

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Exactly everyone is different but since the skin was designed with my needs first that's how it is lol.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You're right, but I think the majority switches the TV on and are start zapping :)
    This is why Titan or the official skins are switching to TV first and have an option to start TV first ;-)
    I always open the EPG first. Waste of time to start Livetv first and then look what i'm gonna watch in my opinion ;) But everyone uses it to his needs.
    And Titan was desinged by other devs, hence the difference.

jon_in_phx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Am I the only person in MP-land that still uses the mvCentral plugin?

The Apollo skin looks interesting, but I probably won't download it because there's no apparent support for mvCentral :(

Thanks to support work by Trevor, mvCentral version 1.0.7.458 still works great with MP 1.11.0 using the StreamedMP skin.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Am I the only person in MP-land that still uses the mvCentral plugin?

The Apollo skin looks interesting, but I probably won't download it because there's no apparent support for mvCentral :(

Thanks to support work by Trevor, mvCentral version 1.0.7.458 still works great with MP 1.11.0 using the StreamedMP skin.
    Theres been no request for it, therefore no support thus far.
    Coming to the forum to say interesting but i wont download cus no support for x is just a moan not a request.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh, i just meant that there is (was?) a Bug in the Titan Based Skins. So the Makers wasn´t shown. :) So, it was nothing special to your Skin.
    Just so you know i have submitted the fixes for titan markers which should make it into 1.12 final

Hi Wizard,

can you point me to the online location of these file(s)? I will try to add them to TITANIUS aswell..

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just discovered this skin and loving it so far..tho could anyone advise why after fresh install onto new machine all my banners for tv shows are not displaying?. They were displayed on my test machine whe I had other skins installed.

Also, album art for music is not displayed, even though they are all embedded into the tag..

I've looked through all options and can't seem to find anything to tick to ensure all is being displayed correctly...any pointers?

Cheers
    Adam

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Just discovered this skin and loving it so far..tho could anyone advise why after fresh install onto new machine all my banners for tv shows are not displaying?. They were displayed on my test machine whe I had other skins installed.

Also, album art for music is not displayed, even though they are all embedded into the tag..

I've looked through all options and can't seem to find anything to tick to ensure all is being displayed correctly...any pointers?

Cheers
    Adam
    I doubt this is skin related as banners and covers are displayed as default no option to disable them, you will have to post some logs to look at.

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Cheers
    Adam
    I doubt this is skin related as banners and covers are displayed as default no option to disable them, you will have to post some logs to look at.

Thanks wizard. I'll look at logs to post.
    I might try a fresh install again and see what happens

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom