Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (5 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks guys, i've updated the first post with the official download page link now and should also be available from the extension installer.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    @wizard123 loving the skin, just what I've been looking for clean, simple, uncluttered & stylish. I do have two observations to make, which I hope are constructive:
    • The TV Guide with 11 rows is a little too small to be viewed comfortably from a distance, i.e. on a 32" screen from the couch approximately 2 meters away.
      • The ability to switch to a 7 row, as is the case in the Titan skin, would be great.
    • The TV preview screen, when TV is on, in the EPG and home screen is too small

I hope that what I am trying to say makes sense. Thanks once again for all your hard work...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    The TV preview screen, when TV is on, in the EPG and home screen is too small
    I designed it fairly small so it does not overlap other items that you might want to see, i will keep it in mind though.
    The TV Guide with 11 rows is a little too small to be viewed comfortably from a distance, i.e. on a 32" screen from the couch approximately 2 meters away.
    • The ability to switch to a 7 row, as is the case in the Titan skin, would be great.
    It was designed using 50" screen at 3.5m away which looks great for me but i can look into adding a 7 line guide in an update. :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi @wizard123, you wrote "MovingPictures *required" but I don't use it. What do I have to expect if I use your skin nevertheless? Or what do I have to change?
    Technically you can use it without moving pictures it just means you will have to use the videos tile to enter myvideos and movies tile won't do anything.:)

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I designed it fairly small so it does not overlap other items that you might want to see, i will keep it in mind though.

Yes, I did notice that and I see the lack of space is an issue here and unfortunately I don't have any great idea that might be of help with this.

It was designed using 50" screen at 3.5m away which looks great for me but i can look into adding a 7 line guide in an update. :)

Perfect, that's great. Thanks again

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, so for the Wiki, for what is the Circle Indicator near the Username in the uper right Corner? Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom