Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sure, sure.. I understand all of this. And I am fine with waiting. No worries. :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It wont be long anyway i'm just away until friday evening and hate working on my laptop as its far quicker using my dual screen setup on dev machine.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Do what you want, Wiz :) It's your baby. I dont want you to feel like you need, or must, make changes. Keep it how you like it if that's what you want. I sure as crap dont want to add any frustration or workload to you.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Last question for you guys (I think, lol).... can you point me to the right xml or whatever that determines the placing of the clock? My OCD is kicking in :)

Why: It seems odd to me that the menu goes Selection, Selection, Selection, Selection, Selection, Clock, Selection.
    What I am after: Selection, Selection, Selection, Selection, Selection, Selection, spacing, Clock (under the username and action indicator).

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    BasichomeMainmenu.xml is where you can adjust that, its like it is so it matches the left side with an icon on each end and the settings on far right are kind of set and forget. Dont worry im all for advancing the skin if the changes make sense.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    BasichomeMainmenu.xml is where you can adjust that, its like it is so it matches the left side with an icon on each end and the settings on far right are kind of set and forget. Dont worry im all for advancing the skin if the changes make sense.

Thanks!!!! And when you put it that way, I see what you are after and my OCD is chilling out :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I'd like it if when you return to the main menu, the skin showed where you were instead of returning you the the TVSeries section :)
    But only when you are rested and looking for stuff to do :D

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I'd like it if when you return to the main menu, the skin showed where you were instead of returning you the the TVSeries section :)
    What version are u running ? That was fixed a while ago, to check inside basichome.xml at the top it should have <rememberlastfocuseditem>yes</rememberlastfocuseditem> or something like that its too early lol[emoji1]

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    What version are u running ? That was fixed a while ago, to check inside basichome.xml at the top it should have <rememberlastfocuseditem>yes</rememberlastfocuseditem> or something like that its too early lol[emoji1]

Wiz, i think you confuse ;)... last version that you post is V1.0.0.3, and the fix is in v1.0.0.4 ... not out yet :p:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom