Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (2 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Finally figured out my issue - it's not with the Showtimes plugin, it's in the Online Videos plugin
    If you have a look at the IMDB coming soon movie previews, the details for the movies only shows up at the bottom after you have clicked a movie.
    As soon as I can I'll post some screenies to demonstrate :)

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just wanted to say Thank You for this awesome skin.

I have recently updated one of my MP installs to 1.15, and thought I'd try some other skins... Apollo is just about perfect and is the one I'll be using for a while. I look forward to fiddling with it and attempting to customize it a bit.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any chance for an Update? Apollo is the best skin i know but i'm using 1.16 pre is it still compatible? Can we expect some updates?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any chance for an Update? Apollo is the best skin i know but i'm using 1.16 pre is it still compatible? Can we expect some updates?
    As far as i know it should be compatible still, there won't be any updates as standalone but that's purely because i am migrating Apollo over to Ares as a theme because Ares is much more advanced now and it will bring Apollo up to the same standard.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds great! I already installed ares but the tv guide and recordings view looks a bit clumpsy not as smooth as apollo does.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ares was based on apollo so the guide views and things are fairly similar :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom