Apollo Love (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    @wizard123 Any chance of showing some love for the Apollo skin?
    There's been a few changes to some of the plugins and I for one would love to see them implemented in this fine skin.
    Just to give a pointer - there's a new artwork chooser for the MyTVSeries plugin - and I'm sure there are a few more out there...
    So how about it?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @wizard123 Any chance of showing some love for the Apollo skin?
    There's been a few changes to some of the plugins and I for one would love to see them implemented in this fine skin.
    Just to give a pointer - there's a new artwork chooser for the MyTVSeries plugin - and I'm sure there are a few more out there...
    So how about it?
    Sorry for the late reply, if you can list the changes you need i can take a look i have been away for quite a while so not up to speed :whistle:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    :) Welcome back!
    • So there's an artwork chooser in MPTVSeries that should be added > TVSeries > 'i' on a series > Choose Artwork
    • There's an issue with the titles that requires manually changing the <xoff> values to double.
    • Personally I'd love one tile on the TV Series screen to be able to display the next episode in the current watched series (I know you can do it for multiple tiles but I only ever watch 1 series at once).
    • The 'Music' tiles lose their images after a while - not sure if it's the skin or Fanart handler (or MPCleaner for that matter!)
    • Not sure if it's the skin or the plugin but the WorldWeather plugin doesn't survive a 'Restart MP' (when installing updated plugins vie Extensions for instance - but can be replicated by Power icon > Restart MP)
      There's a new version releaed (WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher) too...
    • World News could do with looking at the layout - the threads are only 1/3 of the screen and the 'preview' at the bottom right is all cramped up.
    • It's impossible to choose some of the menu items in 'Online Videos' > open the plugin and try to sort things as an example.
    • And I'd love some additional tile images just for variation!
    Can't think of anything else of the top of me 'ed! (y)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    @wizard123 - there's a wealth of mods for Apollo in the the thread noted by bta489 - they might be a good start for the mods/fixes I mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom