Apollo One (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, exactly. A xaml version of the star would be required. Could you also please create (bitmap) images for:
    Folder (in media browsing, poster format)
    Audio without cover
    Image without thumbnail
    @wizard123 if you find some time, I'd be happy to integrate the listed images into skin :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Images are attached, all 3 are poster format at the moment do we need square versions too ?

Attachments

• missing_images.zip
      26.2 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the poster ones are good for now, as they will have same size as the series/movie items.

For audio and images it might be good to use square ones later. I'd let this decision to you ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Well id prefer them all to match but obviously dependant of how the music covers etc are displayed, would showing them in poster destroy the aspect ratio without zooming in ? i assume so. But for now they should be good ;)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @wizard123
    Regarding the design of selected menu items I've one proposal. Current blue doesn't fit too much to the general color genre I think.
    I made several trials, but in the end only a semitransparent background with rounded corners looked good to me. What do you think?
    current_sel.jpg select_prop1.jpg

Another possibility is to do it as in the main bar. Unselected items are grey and only selected ones are white. This is simple but consistent with the total layout. It could be also combined with above.
    select_prop2.jpg

Or is it possible to use your current selection background, just with modified color setting? :)

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Using this skin a while now and I really like it (also normally I'm a fan of as much fanart as possible). One thing I'm desperately missing is the watched indicators for media items (as it is on titanium right now). So next time you're working on this skin, could you add those indicators, please...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123
    Regarding the design of selected menu items I've one proposal. Current blue doesn't fit too much to the general color genre I think.
    I made several trials, but in the end only a semitransparent background with rounded corners looked good to me. What do you think?
    View attachment 159779 View attachment 159778

Another possibility is to do it as in the main bar. Unselected items are grey and only selected ones are white. This is simple but consistent with the total layout. It could be also combined with above.
    View attachment 159780

Or is it possible to use your current selection background, just with modified color setting? :)
    Any menu item that is in the standard screens should be the same as the main menu bar ( a darker color for unselected and white for selected no backgrounds ) i dont know why your trying to use the blue one ive mentioned before that the blue one is only to be used in the extra dialogs where there is a black overlay, all should stay true to the screenshots i posted previously.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The blue button color comes from the generic "ButtonWideStyle" which is used in all places.

Best would be to make "ButtonWideStyle" with no background and opacity as you described and to create a new "MenuButtonWideStyle" the looks like current.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Mouse functions have issues
    Here is a list of movies. Appears good so far
    Movies_01.jpg

When over the Last item in a list, The Information about the Movie (on left side) disappears.
    (i.e. White House Down)
    Movies_02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom