Apollo One (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Its a mockup ready to be coded but i'm not sure anyone is available to do it at the moment ?, what do you mean by current media info ?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its a mockup ready to be coded but i'm not sure anyone is available to do it at the moment ?, what do you mean by current media info ?
    The infos are not available in the audio aspect wrapper. Only following infos can be shown until MIA update:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...dels/AspectWrappers/AudioAspectWrapper.cs#L47

In general there are no album information available besides album artist. The tagged cover for a song can be a album cover, but could be also a single cover. The aspect wrapper doesn't know this.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks for the info, the design can still be done just means it can't be coded yet.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the info, the design can still be done just means it can't be coded yet.
    I can apply the album cover design according to the mockup. The overlap with the total number of albums will be a bit complicated and I might ask you to prepare a mask for this. I'll explain later, I'm with cell phone now.
    What are the 2 covers on the right side? Are those related to the selected album or recently added albums? I fear in both cases it can not be coded yet.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Ok great thanks, the covers on the right are for either highest rated albums or latest added ( via switch in settings in future ) but if not possible right now for either of those it can be selected item until they are possible.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the overlay with the information "# of albums" only for the audio grid view? I checked the movie mock-ups and here it's in the lower right corner (see picture).
    If I add the overlay it would appear in all views (Coverflow, listview, grid -- movie, video, series, audio).
    To apply it only for grid views could be done. But to also distinguish between audio, video, etc. would be really hard to realize.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
      Unbenannt.png
      1.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom