ArgusTV not always pre/post recording with MediaPortal TV Server (1 Viewer)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Argus is undergoing some serious changes right now. If you have access to their beta releases you can see that a lot of the basic stuff is rewritten completely. I assume that you use the official version which should not be affected right now. But the the work on the new version might be the reason that the current really unstable version is not fixed and it's pretty hard for you to get some answers over there. Additionally Argus is mainly the work of one dev.
    Right now I am avoiding Argus completely because it is causing too much trouble. Maybe you should as well wait for the rewritten version which might take some time. You can get rule based recording inside of mp with the tv wishlist plugin in the meantime. Don't know about your EPG thing though cause I never used that one.

Last edited:

RedPenguin

Portal Member
    February 1, 2009
    Thank you so much for the explanation. I didn't actually know of the rewrite but some of the other stuff I figured. Well don't currently have access to the betas, maybe eventually I can but either way can't wait until the official release is out because over all I feel MP and Argus are nice programs, just wish they currently worked better together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom