Artwork not appearing for any shows (1 Viewer)

Dave321

December 6, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
Last edited:

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Dave

To kick off, go to C:/ProgramData/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/thumbs/MPTVSeriesBanners

You should see a directory listing of all your series - enter one of these.

You should now see 4 directories, Episodes, -langen-graphical, -langen-posters & -langen-seasons

In Episodes, you'll have list of jpg images, names 1x1, 1x2..... (SeriesNumber x EpisodeNumber).
    In -langen-graphical you should have show banners, named 123456-g, 123456-g2 etc (where 123456 will be internal DB ref number and not 123456:)
    In -langen-posters you should have show posters, named 123456-1, 123456-2 etc (and again, 123456 will be internal DB ref)
    Finally, in -langen-seasons you will have season posters, named 123456-1-1, 123456-1-2, 123456-2 etc (format here is DB Ref-Season-Number [for where you have more than one poster per season]).

If you have all relevant images, then your import is working, if not, look at import setting in MPTVSeries config, within OnLineData tab, the Artwork section. If that all looks OK (and check advanced settings), then post your logs - you can find these from the 'About' tab, shows location of the DB & Log files.

Hope that's of some help.

cheers - J.

Dave321

December 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Jim!
    Thanks for the info! I figured out that it was my antivirus program that was blocking the photos on tvdb website (thought they were ads.) Therefore they were appearing all red in MP-Tvseries. All is good now =)
    (P.S. im using your steps to add some pictures)
    Thanks!

Last edited:

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Dave.

AV, never crossed my mind, useful snippet of info(y)

Good luck with MePo and keep reading the forums, you never know when your experience can help someone else.

TTFN - JCMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom