ATI remote wonder skips every other icons in moving pictures (1 Viewer)

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
March 12, 2009
Fremont, CA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello all,
I finally got the moving pictures (great plug in) to work with the ATI remote wonder II. My daughter noticed that the next icon button actually skips every other movie icons on the list, icons, filmview. How/what do we need to edit to adjust the button to go to the next icon instead of skipping one? It doesn't matter what skins I use, StreamedMP, Bleazlewide, black & white 1080 (these are the one I like).

Thanks,:D:D:D:D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ltooz_audis

You have a remote problem, not a moving pictures one, how have you set your remote up as, ie HID etc, maybe try unticking all items under remote config and see if your remote act as a keyboard\HID device anyway, this may be causing your double keypress.

moving to remote support forum.

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
    March 12, 2009
    Fremont, CA
    Home Country
    ltooz_audis

You have a remote problem, not a moving pictures one, how have you set your remote up as, ie HID etc, maybe try unticking all items under remote config and see if your remote act as a keyboard\HID device anyway, this may be causing your double keypress.
    You're right, if I don't execute the remote wonder in windows mode (system tray), I can still use the remote in media portal and it doesn't skip.
    The reason I want to leave it in windows mode so I can use the remote plug-in for Zoom, BSplayer, LVC to play MKV files instead default media player in media portal.
    The buttons on remote wonder does seem to generate double keypress as you mention in windows mode. I need to play with it some more to figure out why it does that.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tmac

Portal Member
    September 20, 2008
    I had a similar problem.

Fixed it on MP settings "mapping" and removed the function for that key, letting only the windows based key to work.

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
    March 12, 2009
    Fremont, CA
    Home Country
    Tmac,
    Can you give me more details on how to fix it? Is this in windows mode (remotewonder icon in systray)? In windows mode, the media portal remote function doesn't work unless you install the media portal plug-in for the remote. Practically all the keys are double key press, the up-down-left-right-ok- number. I can't even select the filter function in movingpictures to look for movie starts with A because it's default @B and go to 2 (skipping A&C), unless I press it continuously then I can get A&C only.

Thanks,

ltooz_audis

Portal Member
    March 12, 2009
    Fremont, CA
    Home Country
    Anyhow,
    I configured the players built in Media Portal and use the MP remote wonder software and everything works out great. Now I'm really enjoying both of my 40" LCD with everything loaded into the Media Portal, music, movie, photos with 1 remote. Too bad, the TV tuner card is not supported by MP... But we hardly watch TV.

MEDIA PORTAL REALLY ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks everyone...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom