Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrup (1 Viewer)

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey guys,

Quick question but may be someone has quick resolution for that. I am developing a plug for Kartina.TV archives and VOD and have got stocked on next problem. When I force a definition of my Site(local web daemon written in Perl) to have player=VLS then everything works as it should. When I force it to use Internal player and therefore enable MPUrlSourceSplitter it starts buffering, reaches some percentage(amount of data around 1.5Mb I guess) and fails with next message

Code:
[03-14 23:03:24,534] [MPMain      ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'http://10.1.0.4:3000/control/get_stream?id=2&gmt=1331679600&live=true'
[03-14 23:03:25,038] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
[03-14 23:03:28,618] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
  at OnlineVideos.MPUrlSourceFilter.IFilterState.GetCacheFileName()
  at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.BufferFile() in S:\Development\perl\mp-onlinevideos2\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Player\OnlineVideosPlayer.cs:line 391
[03-14 23:03:28,618] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
[03-14 23:03:29,918] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering failed.

Please advise where does it try to save cached data? Any settings I might tune ? Anything I have missed ?

Thanks in advance!
dimka

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

when you updated OnlineVideos from SVN, did you replace your MPUrlSourceSplitter installation with new one from SVN?

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi georgius.

Good point! I am not sure actually. IF VC does not copy it by itself after compilation then I did not either. Will try later today..

br,
    dimka

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Filter is not copied automatically, because filter can be registered everywhere and it's exact position is not known (by default is in MP\MPUrlSourceSplitter, but I have filter registered in another place). Replace and let us know, I hope that issue will be fixed :)

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi georgius,

registering of own compiled SVN version did a trick - now here is no crashes and video is played as expected.

I have got another problem. It seems like OnlineVideos is able to detect a length of Kartina VOD movies. At least it shows right duration(ok - it might be taken from playlist) and what is most important - shows how yellow bar is growing(buffering) and I am able to jump on any position in the movie.
    Now. Kartina Archive is based on timestamps of two weeks of recorded channel stream. So basically to access some program two days ago I ask a pointer to stream with some timestamp in the past. The request itself is very much similar to the Kartina's IPTV channel stream request (hej Georigius! - we met here again!!) minus timestamp gap. In that particular case OnlineVideos plug can not detect the end of the stream (as it lasts from requested time to now) and tells me duration between 1 to 15 secs. Therefore I do not see yellow bar and can not jump forward/backward more than given seconds from beginning of program. Still - programs plays well. I can watch it, can pause but no time jumps. Also quite strange when its buffering such stream and counts the percentage then percents drops to smaller values a couple of times during of buffering..

I feel the solution is easy here - please give an advise

br
    dimka

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Duration is calculated from stream. Stream is parsed, detected format and extracted length - common splitter functionality. Yep, we met also in DVB-IP filter :) But back to issues. If you can't make jumps in video it means that video has bad or not specified length. In this case is needed MPUrlSourceSplitter.log and cache file for analysis - cache file is located in LOCAL_APPLICATION_DATA\MPUrlSourceSplitter. Be aware that OV cleans this folder on start and filter removes used cache file on close. And last problem - percentage dropping. When total size of video (it means in bytes, not time) is not know, than this size is quessed. Guess size is adjusted when downloaded video size reaches 75% of guessed size. In this case you can see percentage dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom