AU ABC EPG On air (1 Viewer)

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
I just noticed that the ABC channels seem to be broadcasting a proper EPG here in Australia. I'm not sure how long it is but is is at least a rest of day and I thought media portal updated a whole week form it but I haven't confirmed that much yet. so, less need for a web update for one set of channels at least. I'm not sure how long this has been happing for, I just started using the TVE3 and hadn't setup any web based EPG when I sat lots of listings.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Cool, I'm off to have a look. Hopefully they have ABC2 data as well. This might even motivate SBS to follow suit and then the commercial channels will start to look even more like rubbish :)

It may finally be the beginning of the end of Channel Nine's TV Guide monopoly!

Nick Name

aidbish

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2007
    righthandside 3/4 way up
    Cool, I'm off to have a look. Hopefully they have ABC2 data as well. This might even motivate SBS to follow suit and then the commercial channels will start to look even more like rubbish :)

It may finally be the beginning of the end of Channel Nine's TV Guide monopoly!

Nick Name

Lets hope so
    EPG in Australia is joke.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    OK, I just checked. It's currently 9pm Tuesday evening and I have data until 4.30am Thursday morning for both ABC & ABC2!
    It's not quite a week's worth of data obviously, but it's a start!
    I imagine/hope SBS will follow suit soon enough.

I'll still keep my IceTV subscription so I get all channels for a week but at least the data will be even more accurate for ABC & ABC2 for the coming 31.5 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom