Audio in left channel only (1 Viewer)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can you try the tool "graphstudio" as explained here in this post: Video Playback Stuttering ?

Use the 64 bit version,
    Sorry, but I am not able to do this, apparently because the needed .dll file with not register. Can't see why Following instructions in linked post exactly (e.g., using elevated command prompt)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    @Nordfinn can you try the tool "graphstudio" as explained here in this post: Video Playback Stuttering ?

Use the 64 bit version, start MP2, start playback. In graphstudio connect to the running MP2-Graph. Post screenshots here, so we can see which filters are involved.

Second this is to post MP2-Logfiles. Use the MP2 LogCollector, attach the resulting zip here.
    Ok, after downloading Windows SDK and much experimenting to find the right .dll, I have a graphstudio screenshot for you (attached). MP logfiles to come.

Attachments

• FilterGraph.docx
      37 KB

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    ! So I don't know what happened, but suddenly I have normal audio in MP2 64-bit. Very strange. So no more problem, if it remains like this.

Log files attached.

Edit: So, yes, problem seems to be gone (although I still have no audio on second channel in PiP mode). Didn't knowingly do anything except de-select some common audio formats in Input Formats in LAV Splitter (to prevent any possible conflicts with my Foobar 2000 player) and download Windows SDK. Thanks, all, for the help.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-09-17-17.01.32.zip
      3.3 MB
    Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good to see your main problem is solved, but not good is, that the root cause is still unclear. That's always the problem, if many parameters are changed. Regarding PiP it might be also interesting, if you connect GraphStudio to MP2 once you toggled the PiP Player and the audio signal is missing. Hopefully also this point can be solved.

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    Regarding PiP it might be also interesting, if you connect GraphStudio to MP2 once you toggled the PiP Player and the audio signal is missing. Hopefully also this point can be solved.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios.

N.

Attachments

• FilterGraph2.docx
      77.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom