Audio out of sync.. got the cause but no solution (1 Viewer)

Roger

Portal Member
October 2, 2005
The problem with audio out of sync is appearing when I choose Default Audio Device as a renderer. With Default DirectSound Device the sync is ok but with that setting I don't get a digital stream (ac3/dts) on the S/PDIF, just stereo. I have read in this forum of an audiocodec that works great with audio-out-of-sync-issues but can't recall the name.
Anyone know what application/codec I'm talking about or have another solution to my "moment 22".. ?

-Roger-

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
hm. I have put back both the settings for refresh rate changer, and the prefer multi channel audio streams, but the problem has not come back. very odd. at least it's working though!
hm. I have put back both the settings for refresh rate changer, and the prefer multi channel audio streams, but the problem has not...
Update: more info added here LAV audio over HDMI not working until I pause then continue a video Hi I've just built a new HTPC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom