Auto-shuffle playlist on start? (1 Viewer)

DGalt

Portal Pro
November 23, 2010
The end-goal I'm trying to achieve here is to press play, and randomly play any episode within my library (the hardest part about watching re-runs is actually choosing which episode to watch :p)

Now, there doesn't appear to be this functionality within the normal playback, so I was hoping to achieve this through the playlist option.

However, the "shuffle" isn't a playback shuffle (which is what I originally thought it was). So is there any way to shuffle the playlist on starting the playlist, or some other way, so that the playlist doesn't start at the same point every time?

_JB_

Portal Member
April 25, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Sorry to bump an old thread but this functionality is exactly what I would like too. May be the only difference would be to randomly play any 'watched' episode to ensure I don't jump into the middle of an unwatched series but otherwise a shuffle function would be awesome!

Maybe this forum isn't the right place to raise this, if so, maybe someone could point me to a feature suggestion webpage or similar for this plugin?

Cheers JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom