Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (2 Viewers)

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
I tried to get the plugin working on my HTPC. After installing it I was able to start the configuration. My Sony was recognized and the IP address showed up automatically. The TV said that the pairing was okay (I had to enter 4 digits), but the HTPC said that the pairing failed. I wanted to repeat the pairing but the IP address has disappeard and the field is now protected. It's not possible to enter the IP address again. Un- and reinstalling the plugin had no effect on the behaviour. I installed the last version (1.17.0.0) on MP 1.29. Does anybody know what I do wrong?

Regards

eagle

Last edited:

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
So the plugin works fine but cannot switch the TV in 3d-mode SBS. I have to do it manualy. MP-screen is doubled. Beside that "unconvinient" behaviour I've got only frame packed 3d BR. Am I right that I have to convert them into SBS 3d Files? Or do I need something in addition to play the original ISOs in MP1?

Regards
eagle

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So the plugin works fine but cannot switch the TV in 3d-mode SBS. I have to do it manualy. MP-screen is doubled. Beside that "unconvinient" behaviour I've got only frame packed 3d BR. Am I right that I have to convert them into SBS 3d Files? Or do I need something in addition to play the original ISOs in MP1?

Regards
    eagle
    To play frame pack 3D in MP1 you will need to install and select the Madvr video renderer and the 3D add-on to LAV see here for details. Also to play a BD .iso or original disk you will need a BD decoder, better and more reliable imo is to convert (the .iso or disk) to a 3DMKV using MAKMKV (freeware) and play it as a 3D video but either way 3D frame packed has much better quality than SBS.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    How can I uninstall Auto3D plugin? I uninstalled 1.17.0.0. version of it from MediaPortal Extensions Manager. It was removed from MediaPortal Extensions Manager, but still showed in MediaPortal Configuration as v1.3.0.90. I went to c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process\ and moved the folder Auto3D folder with it's contents to another drive. After that whenever I go to MediaPortal Configuration, I see the following error message:

Plugin Manager

An error occured while loading the plugin
    MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.Auto3D.Auto3D.

It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and
    won't be loaded.

Last edited:

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I actually noticed Auto3D.dll and Auto3D-BaseDevice.dll files c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\ folder. After removing these two files, the error message has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom