Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (3 Viewers)

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This plug in really solves one of the last little inconveniences left in my MePo setup.
    Wow, thank you for this great piece of work!:)

It really works perfect with analyzing the video or tv stream.I can confirm this plug in works with a philips 42pfl7606h/12 in joint space mode.
    However, when testing it with a video stream from youtube (3d SBS from online videos plugin) it didn't switch to 3d.

Thank god, MePo is still not perfect, there's still something to wish for. ;)

I never watch 3D from youtube I only did this for testing purpose so it is not really a feature request but more like a comment.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @SwordFish: The only change that would affect the Panasonic part is, that I have replaced the UPnP.dll by an own implementation. Maybe my implementation is not 100% conform with the UPnP protocol. When implementing Panasonic support, I took the UPnP service description a user sent me and generated a Panasonic sample device from that. This sample device still works with my current implementation. Looks like the sample device is more tolerant than the real TV is ;). I will take a look into my implementation an try to figure out what's the difference, but that will take some time...

I have just one question: Does the TV react on any (single) command in the sequences, or to nothing.
    Example: Go with the remote to a menu where you have to confirm with OK. Then go into the Auto3D sequence manager and send the "OK" command (Hint: you have to set the checkmark for "Send command on add to list"). Does the TV recognize the "OK".

Last edited:

SwordFish

Portal Member
    February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the reply. I will try this when i get home.
    I notice when I checkmark the 3D menu in the plugin and then go to MP and start a 3D movie the menu shows up. when a choice a 3D version the tv does nothing but the GUI of MP has changed to 3D. Maybe this will help a little.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @SwordFish: When you get home, could you just do a short test with the attached file? (Before testing anyting else).

Attachments

• Auto3D.mpe1
      2.8 MB

SwordFish

Portal Member
    February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Marcus Venturi:
    I tested, but nothing is happening. The tv won't switch over.
    I'll try the ahtor thing you asked but wat do you mean with 'Auto3D sequence manager"?
    Is this the menu for 3D sbs or Tab?

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Marcus,

First is with Auto3D enabled and last one disabled.
    I see just above ProjectC mentions the same:

Quote "Bei der Video Analyse scheint manchmal das Plugin zu hängen, MePo lässt sich mit der Mouse und FB nicht mehr bediehnen.
    Hatte ich ohne Auto3D noch nicht, daher scheint es mit der Überprüfung mit dieser Funktion noch Probleme zu geben.
    Muss MePo abschliessen bzw mein HTPC neu starten"

In this situation you can press ctrl+alt+del and see attached foto2 of task manager.

Also two screenshots at the end of same 3D movie (TAB but seen on SBS too) attached.
    foto1= Auto 3D enabled 44 frames dropped and lots of green spikes seen in EVR stats.
    foto3= Auto 3D disabled 0 frames dropped and allmost flat green line seen in EVR stats.

Attachments

• foto 2.JPG
      foto 2.JPG
      138.4 KB
    • foto 1.JPG
      foto 1.JPG
      132.4 KB
    • foto 3.JPG
      foto 3.JPG
      155.7 KB

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @SwordFish: Please check if this one works for your Panasonic.

@ProjektC : Bitte mal kurz testen, ob sich mit diesem Plugin der Panasonic ansteuern lässt.

@Superbrauni : Hört sich interessant an. Mit welchem Tool machst Du das?

Attachments

• Auto3D.mpe1
      2.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom