Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (5 Viewers)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus,

Tested with SSDP disabled as you requested and still the same issue. Render time (green) in EVR stats screen starts at 5 ms (almost double the ms compared to disabled Auto3D) and increases to 25 ms in 1,5 hours time. Logs attached.

SwordFish

Portal Member
    February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus,
    I've tried the new version, but the TV will not change to 3D.
    The GUI MP switched into 3D. Here is a new log file.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's funny. My TV simualtor always switches to 3D whereas the real TV doesn't. :(

Ok I will extend the logging to get the result of the TV. In the meantime you can do the following test:

Start the attached DeviceSpy-Application and wait until it recognizes your TV. Expand the Folder of your TV.

There must be a service with the command "X_SendKey". Double click on it and enter the following string in the text box:

first

NRC_3D-ONOFF

and then

NRC_ENTER-ONOFF

Does this work?

Attachments

• Device Spy.zip
      157.9 KB

SwordFish

Portal Member
    February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The first switched the tv into 3D and after another invoke back into 2D.
    The second when I invoke its says "Invocation complete (0ms), when I invoke again its says "Invocation complete (10ms).
    I hope this will help.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Render time (green) in EVR stats screen starts at 5 ms (almost double the ms compared to disabled Auto3D) and increases to 25 ms in 1,5 hours time. Logs attached.

The double render time is OK. As for 3D every frame has to rendered 2 times for left/right or top/bottom image. So far no problem.
    Only the growth of the render time is not OK. I will take a look at the code.

ph0b0s101

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    München
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Marcus Venturi,

mein englisch ist nicht so gut deshalb auf deutsch :)

Ich wollte mich an dieser Stelle für das wirklich extrem gut gelungene Plugin für Mediaportal bedanken. Am Anfang hatte ich noch ein paar Schwierigkeiten meinen Samsung UE55F6470 die automatische Umschaltung von 2D in den jeweiligen 3D Modus beizubringen (wird von Plugin mit IP-Adresse erkannt), was ich nun aber auch mit Hilfe des wirklich super Sequenz Editors hinbekommen habe (y) Auch das Problem weshalb ich bei TAB oben immer einen leichten Versatz von ca. 5 cm drin hatte, konnte ich lösen und war nicht das Problem von deinem Plugin sondern vom Video Mode Switcher Process Plugin. Nach dessen Deaktivierung läuft nun alles wie geschmiert.

Das Plugin erweitert Mediaportal für mich nun um die letzte Komponente die mir gefehlt hatte. Wirklich klasse arbeit. Wenn es eine Möglichkeit gibt, die gute arbeit mit einer kleinen Spende zu unterstützen, dann lass mich wissen, wo und wie ich Sie dir zukommen lassen kann. ;)

Viele Grüße
    Christian

Edit: Sorry hab den link für den deutschen Thread erst nach dem abschicken beim aktualisieren mit F5 gesehen :-(

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus Venturi,

mein englisch ist nicht so gut deshalb auf deutsch :)

Ich wollte mich an dieser Stelle für das wirklich extrem gut gelungene Plugin für Mediaportal bedanken. Am Anfang hatte ich noch ein paar Schwierigkeiten meinen Samsung UE55F6470 die automatische Umschaltung von 2D in den jeweiligen 3D Modus beizubringen (wird von Plugin mit IP-Adresse erkannt), was ich nun aber auch mit Hilfe des wirklich super Sequenz Editors hinbekommen habe (y) Auch das Problem weshalb ich bei TAB oben immer einen leichten Versatz von ca. 5 cm drin hatte, konnte ich lösen und war nicht das Problem von deinem Plugin sondern vom Video Mode Switcher Process Plugin. Nach dessen Deaktivierung läuft nun alles wie geschmiert.

Das Plugin erweitert Mediaportal für mich nun um die letzte Komponente die mir gefehlt hatte. Wirklich klasse arbeit. Wenn es eine Möglichkeit gibt, die gute arbeit mit einer kleinen Spende zu unterstützen, dann lass mich wissen, wo und wie ich Sie dir zukommen lassen kann. ;)

Viele Grüße
    Christian

Hello Christian,

My German is not to well in writing so i'll write you in English.
    This problem was already reported by me and fixed in a new core.dll. That's a MediaPortal file and not a Auto3D plugin so that has to be fixed in a new MediaPortal release and in the meantime a replacement core.dll already provided by Marcus a few messages back.

A workaround is to set the overscan values in viewmodeswitcher plugin of 16:9 and 16:9HD to 0 instead of 8/16 pixels.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @SwordFish: Please check the attached version. Go into the MediaPortal Configuration and send a command. If it doesn't work, please post the Configuration-Error.log - it should then contain the answer of the TV.

Attachments

• Auto3D.mpe1
      2.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom