Automatic DVD play does not work (1 Viewer)

marsoupilami

Portal Member
May 20, 2011
Home Country
France France
MP 1.3.0 Beta
Moving picture 1.3.0 and 1.4.2

I've some trouble to configure the autoplay for DVD and bluray with moving picture.
The configuration is the following:
config moving picture.png

External blueray playback is configured with a fake external player in order to easily catch the activation through an error.

When I insert a DVD or a bluray, mediaportal well detect the insertion as you can see in the log:
Code:
Autoplay: Start playing media type 'VIDEO/BLURAY' from drive 'D:'
but nothing is happened in moving picture, even if I change the configuration to "Play movie".

As you can see in the log moving pictures is detecting the insertion:
Code:
16-Dec-2012 13:28:24  Info [      DeviceManager]: Volume Inserted: D:
16-Dec-2012 13:28:24 Debug [        DBImportPath]: Scanning: D:\
16-Dec-2012 13:28:24 Debug [        DBImportPath]: Drive='D:', Label='Le prenom', Serial='D75ED302', Format='UDF'
16-Dec-2012 13:28:25 Debug [VideoFormatExtension]: Identifier: Path='D:\video_ts\video_ts.ifo', Format='DVD', Hash='53e31d4d452ed59b' 
16-Dec-2012 13:28:25 Debug [  MovingPicturesGUI]: OnVolumeInserted: Volume=D:, Serial=D75ED302

There's also a small difference with last version 1.4.2:
Code:
16-Dec-2012 13:55:22  Info [      DeviceManager]: Volume Inserted: D:
16-Dec-2012 13:55:22 Debug [        DBImportPath]: Scanning: D:\
16-Dec-2012 13:55:22  Info [        DBImportPath]: Skipping scan for 'D:\': the drive is empty.
16-Dec-2012 13:55:22 Debug [  MovingPicturesGUI]: OnVolumeInserted: Volume=D:, Serial=14EE67A7
Is it a regression.

When I active the default mediaportal videoplugin, all is working fine but insertion is catched by videos plugin, not by mowing pictures.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
Replies
Views
Ok, good to know. :-)
Ok, good to know. :-)
I have some titles that doesn't get custom titles according to my xml file. First movie is Jägarna(...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
Thanks, I installed it last night, and it works works great! Sasha
I am using Moving Pictures 1.5.0 on MediaPortal 1.3.0 RC, and generally getting good results, except when it comes to internal...
Replies
Views
The watchdog is not available on the server unless MP is installed. So, I expect you would run the watchdog on the client to get a zip of the client logs; then zip all the logs in the server log directory to get a second zip; finally, post/attach both zip files here.
The watchdog is not available on the server unless MP is installed. So, I expect you would run the watchdog on the client to get a...
Hello, i've got the problem, that after changing to another channel the new channel is running for roughly 2 seconds and then the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom