automatic start (fullscreen) TV (1 Viewer)

Haranaka

September 27, 2005
I would like to start viewing TV when windows boots up. Now when windows boots MP is started and i see the default menu with the cursor standing on 'my music'.
Is there a way I can write a .bat script witch sends the right parameters to mediaportal.exe in order to get it starting the TV righ away?

Or is there an option in the setup witch I overlooked :? I can't imagine that I'm the only one interested in such an option...

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
voxmortis: did you find, test and adopt the Autostart plugin?

(there is a new version now!)

thanks+regards
WeWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration Setup, Automaticconnection, Storing, starting MP. The Software is actual 1.28 This is absolutely shit!!!!
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom