Automatically play the next episode in the season (1 Viewer)

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I’ve started to use Netflix, and one of the things it does that I’d like to see implemented into MP-TVSeries is the ability to automatically play the next episode in the season. I wouldn’t envisage this as default behaviour, but it would be a great feature to be able to toggle.

My reason for this request is purely selfish. I have young children and their TV shows tend to be only 5 – 6 minutes in length, something like Peppa Pig for example. This feature would be a life saver for any parent as once you hit play on one program in the series, it just rolls on to the next, and the next and so on.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @blair_hayes, at series level, or season level, click on F9 (or whatever button you use on remote for that), and there is the option "Add to playlist", then once you are done adding the ones you wish to play back-to-back, you can use the left-click hidden menu to go to "current playlist", and then just play it.

There is an option in MP-TVSeries config to only add unwatched episodes to the playlist as well.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The other device I use at the moment (I won't name it), is able to do that by pressing play on the listed folder that has multiple entries though it does default to starting at the oldest episode first and there is no way to modify that behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom