1.12.0 - Autoplay issue

Discussion in 'Archive' started by marttoma, September 27, 2015.

1. marttoma
    • Premium Supporter

marttoma MP Donator

Ratings:
    +69 / 6
    Home Country:
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Show System Specs
    Hello,

I have one issue with autoplay functionality & Play Disk & audio CD.

Media Portal version: MP 12.0
    Windows version: Windows 10 Pro x64

Current setting for autoplay in Windows 10 is switched OFF as in the pisture here::
    upload_2015-9-27_22-37-15.png

Current setting for autoplay functionality in Media Portal is ON as here:

upload_2015-9-27_22-32-1.png

Situation 1 (Autoplay & Play Disk issue):
    When I start up MP and put CD into the drive, MP will ask me, if I want to play this disk, when I select Yes, it does not start to play this disk - BUT is should start!. When I in this status click to "Play Disk" plugin (comming with MP), it does not do anything - BUT is should start!.
    When I go to Music library now and I go to browse the disk files and I select one to play, it will start to play this file from disk. Now when I stop the disk and I select Play Disk, now the Play Disk starts to play disk.

Situation 2 (Play Disk issue only):
    When I leave the CD in the drive and I restart the HTPC, then when MP is running & CD is in the drive and I want to start to plaly disk via "Play Disk" plugin, it does not start do play the disk - BUT is should start!
    Now when I go to Music library and I select some song from the disk to play, it starts to play, when I stop it and I want to start to play disk by "Play Disk" plugin, it starts to play disk.

In case of DVD everything is working fine, I have just this issue with CD.

If logs needed, I can make it, anyway it can be reproduced on others computers as well I think as I have this issue on 2 MP clients (both have same Windows).

Best regards,
    marttoma

Attached Files:

• Missing System Logs and/or Specs Missing System Logs and/or Specs x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!