marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello,

I have one issue with autoplay functionality & Play Disk & audio CD.

Media Portal version: MP 12.0
    Windows version: Windows 10 Pro x64

Current setting for autoplay in Windows 10 is switched OFF as in the pisture here::
    upload_2015-9-27_22-37-15.png

Current setting for autoplay functionality in Media Portal is ON as here:

upload_2015-9-27_22-32-1.png

Situation 1 (Autoplay & Play Disk issue):
    When I start up MP and put CD into the drive, MP will ask me, if I want to play this disk, when I select Yes, it does not start to play this disk - BUT is should start!. When I in this status click to "Play Disk" plugin (comming with MP), it does not do anything - BUT is should start!.
    When I go to Music library now and I go to browse the disk files and I select one to play, it will start to play this file from disk. Now when I stop the disk and I select Play Disk, now the Play Disk starts to play disk.

Situation 2 (Play Disk issue only):
    When I leave the CD in the drive and I restart the HTPC, then when MP is running & CD is in the drive and I want to start to plaly disk via "Play Disk" plugin, it does not start do play the disk - BUT is should start!
    Now when I go to Music library and I select some song from the disk to play, it starts to play, when I stop it and I want to start to play disk by "Play Disk" plugin, it starts to play disk.

In case of DVD everything is working fine, I have just this issue with CD.

If logs needed, I can make it, anyway it can be reproduced on others computers as well I think as I have this issue on 2 MP clients (both have same Windows).

Best regards,
    marttoma

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-27_22-33-38.png
      upload_2015-9-27_22-33-38.png
      37 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom