AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (1 Viewer)

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
July 14, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi shorty

When you pause a video the info bar shows up and pause is in white lettering on the blue background but when you fast forward or rewind the lettering is in grey on the blue background which is very hard to see:(

Is there any way to fix this or am I just being fussy?

Regards

Glen

Last edited:

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am pretty sad to announce that I am not able to maintain AvallancheAddict anymore. Private life and other stuff makes me so busy that I am not even able to look after bugs. Further because of more and more streaming content in the web I'm planning to leave MediaPortal because the time with my wife and son is to precious. Dunno when, but my MediaCenter will be rebuild to a basement NAS just for data. Using Chromecast with several accounts (Spotify, Maxdome, perhaps Netflix @ the end of the year in Germany), last but not least specially my wife is very happy with the handling of the new solution.

If @sweborn or @pur_berger want to keep AvallancheAddict alive, feel free to do so guys. Then my little contribute was not totally useless...

Cheers and please don't be mad at me...

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I am pretty sad to announce that I am not able to maintain AvallancheAddict anymore. Private life and other stuff makes me so busy that I am not even able to look after bugs. Further because of more and more streaming content in the web I'm planning to leave MediaPortal because the time with my wife and son is to precious. Dunno when, but my MediaCenter will be rebuild to a basement NAS just for data. Using Chromecast with several accounts (Spotify, Maxdome, perhaps Netflix @ the end of the year in Germany), last but not least specially my wife is very happy with the handling of the new solution.

If @sweborn or @pur_berger want to keep AvallancheAddict alive, feel free to do so guys. Then my little contribute was not totally useless...

Cheers and please don't be mad at me...
    Thanks for your hard work with AvallancheAddict. Sad that you are leaving MePo. But of course, the family goes before everything else. I gladly take over the development, possibly aided by @ pur_berger.
    Good luck

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi shorty

When you pause a video the info bar shows up and pause is in white lettering on the blue background but when you fast forward or rewind the lettering is in grey on the blue background which is very hard to see:(

Is there any way to fix this or am I just being fussy?

Regards

Glen
    Here is my contribution. Place the files in Avallanche Addict media folder. Do not forget to delete the skin cache.

Attachments

• rewind.zip
      24.7 KB

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi sweborn

Thank you very much for this, it worked like charm(y)

Very sorry to see shorty go but now more than ever is a time to focus on those closest to us and enjoy every day that comes:)

All the best shorty and have a great life:D

Regards

Glen

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all AvallancheAddict users,

I have a question. What do you think about if we use this color for dialogs and hiddenmenu backgrounds instead of the dark black?

hiddenmenu.png dialog.png

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    I recently switched from Argus TV-server to MP TV-server. As I no longer have access to Argus scheduling I use MP when scheduling new recordings.
    As you can see from the attached screenshot, I think the list of scheduled recordings is hard to read in AvallancheAddict. In the original Avallanche it is ok, but I prefer a darker theme (more comfortable for my eyes).
    Namnlös.jpg

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I reply to my own post then.
    By commenting out the TextColorNoFocus like this:

<!-- <textcolorNoFocus>ff2D2A2A</textcolorNoFocus> -->

in mytvschedulerServer.xml the list looks actually readable. And the unthemed list looks good too.
    I think this patch is a candidate for the official version, as the current list is close to unusable in the current state (you have to focus each line to see what title is scheduled for recording).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom