AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (2 Viewers)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just updated Avallance base and Addict,I now have clearart problems in Moving Pictures,it looks like I am generating small clearart behind big clearart see pics below

View attachment 139235 View attachment 139236

I had that also, when building my first test package today. Seems to be rests of the old Addict 1.5.0.5 installation where I had differences the sweborns MovPic xml files. Solved the problem with the following:

1. Delete the folder "/Team Mediaportal/skin/Avallanche/themes/AvallancheAddict"
    2. Reinstall Avallanche Addict 1.5.1.2
    Report if it helped.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just updated Avallance base and Addict,I now have clearart problems in Moving Pictures,it looks like I am generating small clearart behind big clearart see pics below

View attachment 139235 View attachment 139236

I had that also, when building my first test package today. Seems to be rests of the old Addict 1.5.0.5 installation where I had differences the sweborns MovPic xml files. Solved the problem with the following:

1. Delete the folder "/Team Mediaportal/skin/Avallanche/themes/AvallancheAddict"
    2. Reinstall Avallanche Addict 1.5.1.2
    Report if it helped.
    Many thanks,that worked a treat(y)[DOUBLEPOST=1384792024][/DOUBLEPOST]Has the cd cover and spinning disc been dropped from this theme?,I used to have it when "now playing",only have it when not on "now playing",hope that makes sense,see pics

16-22-34.png 16-22-44.png

Last edited:

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has the cd cover and spinning disc been dropped from this theme?,I used to have it when "now playing",only have it when not on "now playing",hope that makes sense,see pics

View attachment 139237 View attachment 139238

Working well here.

Unbenannt.jpg

Since I just modified some TVSeries xmls, the problem cannot be AvallancheAddict. I suggest you to do the delete folder thing mentioned two posts above, but delete the whole Avallanche folder, then install Avallanche first, after that AvallancheAddict. Could be because of a version merging in sweborns Avallanche, like it was with Addict.

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Has the cd cover and spinning disc been dropped from this theme?,I used to have it when "now playing",only have it when not on "now playing",hope that makes sense,see pics

View attachment 139237 View attachment 139238

Working well here.

View attachment 139246

Since I just modified some TVSeries xmls, the problem cannot be AvallancheAddict. I suggest you to do the delete folder thing mentioned two posts above, but delete the whole Avallanche folder, then install Avallanche first, after that AvallancheAddict. Could be because of a version merging in sweborns Avallanche, like it was with Addict.
    You were right,deleted Avallanche folder,then reinstalled.All working fine now,many thanks

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    possible bug?,when I watch a movie after playing any music, the clear art from the music still appears merged with the movie clearart,see example below 20-02-21.png

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Last edited by a moderator:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden