Avalon 1.1 ***20-05-12*** for MP 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

Jumpman

Portal Member
August 28, 2011
I can't change the name of "Play Disc" for example in "Blu-ray player" in BasicHome Menu. I've done the following steps: I go in MediaPortal Configuration Plugins to Avalon Skin Editor, go to Play Disc, changed the name and click "update", then "save", if I come back to the menu or in MP itself it isn't changed. I've the same problem with changing backdrops/background can't changed them with Avalon skin. I did three clean installs (Windows and MP + Avalon HD), always the same problem.

The name of InfoService can I change in the plugin itself, even by Moving Pictures (to Movies) and MP-TV Series (to Series). But I can't change Play Disc for exaple.

Jumpman

Portal Member
August 28, 2011
I'm 100% sure!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Play Disc isn't in the right "Modules in mainmenu", but is still in the main menu by MediaPortal/Avalon.

Edit: It's normal Play Disc isn't in "Modules in mainmenu":

=Editor1.jpg

Picture from Wiki.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That is strange, as my basic home only has a play disc since i added it using the menu editor...

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No it's not strange, I'm sure he is using Classic Home. Do you have the "Home plugin" enabled? Could you else make a screenshot of your homescreen and upload it here, so we can verify it?

Groetjes HaTe van Tweakers :)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Avalon 1.0 ***02-12-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi guys!

first, many thanks to all who have made modifications and bug fixing the last month (especially Bleazle for the nice overview in the mods thread)!

I will look at all these things and try to get a new release ready in about two weeks.

:D

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi ncoh.

I've been making skinfiles for HTPCInfo which works with the newest version, I'll publish them next week after my exams. I hope you'll wait publishing and add them as well to this skin :D

Cheers,
    1stdead

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Will Avalon continue as the 'main' skin with avallonis as a seperately maintained mod branch. Or could we see a merging of features? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom