Avalon 1.1 ***20-05-12*** for MP 1.2.x (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I took the time and tried Avalon out today and I must say I like it a lot. When I finally got it configured right it met all my needs in a skin. Thank you skinners!

bfbraun

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I like this skin a lot. But I have a problem with musik song list. I want to opnen the my music songs with the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard, but i am not able to set it as standard view.

If I use the default wide skin the my musik list starts with the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard if it was the last shown view when closing the my music plugin. How can I choose the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard vie win my music plugin in Avalon skin???

Can somebody help?

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I like this skin a lot. But I have a problem with musik song list. I want to opnen the my music songs with the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard, but i am not able to set it as standard view.

If I use the default wide skin the my musik list starts with the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard if it was the last shown view when closing the my music plugin. How can I choose the view "Ordner Struktur" as standard vie win my music plugin in Avalon skin???

Can somebody help?

Only thing I also don't like. With other Skins, when I set folder structure to default view when entering Music, it stays like that. In Avalon, I always have to go to menu to reset from Artist to folder view.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Can somebody help?

Only thing I also don't like. With other Skins, when I set folder structure to default view when entering Music, it stays like that. In Avalon, I always have to go to menu to reset from Artist to folder view.

Hi,

thanks for reporting. I`ll fix this...

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Can somebody help?

please test the attached plugin dll (copy it to e.g. c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\plugins\process) and let me know if the issue is gone.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AvalonEditor.zip
      26.5 KB

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Can somebody help?

please test the attached plugin dll (copy it to e.g. c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\plugins\process) and let me know if the issue is gone.

Thanks!

Still testing...will edit post in next NCIS commercial :) My wife's killing me if I change from TV to MP :p

Edit:

All possible parameters for Music are shown except "Folder". And setting it to folder view in MePo is not saved. So No, it does not work m8 :(

BTW ncoH, is there any possibility to integrate Clearart into the OSD when playing a series?

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers

Last edited:

bfbraun

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks!

Still testing...will edit post in next NCIS commercial :) My wife's killing me if I change from TV to MP :p

Edit:

All possible parameters for Music are shown except "Folder". And setting it to folder view in MePo is not saved. So No, it does not work m8 :(

BTW ncoH, is there any possibility to integrate Clearart into the OSD when playing a series?

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers

For me it works if I blanc out the standard view in avalon editor (new .dll)

Many Thanks

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks!

Edit:

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers

Many Thanks

Will give that a try now...

Edit:

No, didn't work :(

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Edit:

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers

Many Thanks

Edit:

please post your Avalon.xml. (c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Many Thanks

Edit:

please post your Avalon.xml. (c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal)

Switched to Avallonis, then back to Avalon, made the "Blank" change in Aditor, started MediaPortal et voilà, now it's working!!

Thank you so much ncoH! Now it's perfect.

ncoH, is it possible to merge OSD entries (clearart code from StreamedMP) with Avalon? I am a noob in such things like xml editing...I am more graphical :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom