Avalon 1.3.1 ***20-08-13*** for MP 1.4 (1 Viewer)

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
What is the latest version suitable for MediaPortal 1.2.3? It looks like Avalon 1.3 is still supporting the old MediaPortal version ("added MePo 1.4 support" and 1.2x compatibility icon). Is that correct? I am still reluctant to upgrade because of skin and PureAudio Plugin issues.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @ncoH

May I make a suggestion? You are using the dark hi-res geoclock image in WorldWeather, and that the low-res is a poor quality image. I have made a new set of images that I think would improve the look. There are 3 resolutions that can be used to substitute the installed images. I posted them in the WorldWeather plugin thread some time ago. I hope you approve of them and can add them to the install.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-1-3-0-and-higher.102775/page-184#post-976286

Chuck

Last edited:

vrflip

Portal Member
    February 6, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After upgrading Fanart to the latest version and deleting the old database, I was able to use Avalon all weekend with only one minor issue I'd like to report. Some (but not all) videos failed to display the skip step increments while skipping ahead. The position indicator was also missing on the bar that represents the timeline of the video being played.

MusicMan62

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Frome, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I see this problem too in MyTV Series. If I then view the same video under "Videos" it works fine and then when I go back to MyTV Series it now works there!

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is probably the same as the known issue with comskip markers in the comskip progressbar ?

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Nico, for Up Date to 3.1.0

THe Gui Importer from Moving Pictures is not included .

The movingpictures.importer.xml from Titan work , its no so fine

Last edited:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Avalon 1.3.1 is out! See first post for download links and changelog. The update patch is also available within MP GUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom