Background Images (1 Viewer)

vonson

Portal Member
January 10, 2009
Is it possible to disable ALL background image functionality? I'd like to use only one default menu background image, that does not change on different menu items, no fanart, artist images etc.. Is this possible? even when using non-default skins (streamedMP for me atm...)?

M

mjmapi

Yes this is possible, with Stream MP can be done on the skin editor, simply select the category e.g. Music, select non-use of fan-art handler and and select the folder with the image you want to use.

Sorry I'm not in front of my HTPC to give you a step by step guide

vonson

Portal Member
January 10, 2009
Hi, thank you for your answer.
So it seems it is as i expected. I was looking for a simple option somewhere in the configuration to switch the background stuff off. Your suggestion seems more a workaround than a solution, meaning manual changing of every single screen (and having to manually change them all back when I want to reset it to default). I had a quick look into the streamedmp config and did not find the settings, so i think I'd have to use the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor, which I do not use.

Anyhow, I'm surprised that there is no simple checkbox to disable all this fancy background image functionality and stick with one single background image. Might be a suggestion to the devs nonetheless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom