BackupSettings for Tv Server and Media Portal (1 Viewer)

Koenig

Portal Member
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Koenig,
it looks like you are not getting the installer program started. Try to download the zip file from the first post, unzip and run install.exe.

Gilean, I do not have time right now for any changes, but you can do that in scripts. Check the manual about the script names, which are called before and after a backup operation.

That did the trick thank you!!

Strange it didn't work through the pluginmanager....

Gilean

Portal Member
January 28, 2013
Home Country
Finland Finland
Thanks for the tip huha! I checked that part (apparently the first time I read it I thought I didn't need it so I skipped it then), and created a script that triggers after backup is done, compresses the whole backup folder with 7-zip command line tool and saves the output zip file to another folder. Then, my backup software copies only that single zip file to my NAS (reducing backup time significantly). A bit complicated, but as everything works automatically now, I am happy :)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to restore some TV Settings (actually I just want to restore Setting of PowerScheduler) , but get allways a message

<RED>Restarting TV Server Configuration is not allowed by user
    <RED>Some settings (Servers and Cards, Settings and Tv Clickfinder Mappings) will not get imported

I'm fresh to Win10 home and with Win7 had no Problems. :(

Attachments

• Status.zip
      2.6 KB

Lilive

December 13, 2012
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

In a client only installation it's not possible to automate the export because the tab "Scheduler" is not present in the plugin configuration window.
    Is it possible to add it?

Regards

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    it is a standalon installation on one PC, Server and Client. The other powerscheduler settings are saved and restored.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    The message:
    User batch process AutoCorrect.bat started.
    Batch process completed with Errorcode 1​
    which I mentioned on p. 43 of this thread, is still occurring in my new installation, even though I now have a MySQL DB.
    P.S. MPEI is broken in my installation, but I believe I have BackupSettings 1.2.2.13 running in a single-seat installation of MP 1.17

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom