Banner download fails... Getting severly urked here (1 Viewer)

Rhym

Portal Member
March 14, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Just did a rescan, every download failed. Lots of 0b (empty) files in /thumbs. I'll jump on the bandwagon and assume it is a problem at thetvdb.com's end.

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Also having the same problem. Though the odd thing was last night I wiped the database and started over and it worked once. Then added in some shows this morning and back to download failed.

Any ideas?

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Im also having problems downloading artwork :( all info I find on thetvdb.com is that its supposed to work now.. but Can't save image files to harddrive :(

TheClaus

Portal Member
    November 13, 2008
    Home Country
    bazzz, are you using SVN of Mediaportal also? I am using Mediaportal 1.0 not the SVN.

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I also have latest svn and latest mp-tvseries svn wich is included with streamedmp skin.. hmm Still problems downloading artwork from urls that seems to not exist :(

TheClaus

Portal Member
    November 13, 2008
    Home Country
    It seems to be certain shows. American Idol, South Park, and Survivor are not downloading. Though when I go online to thetvdb the banners are still there and available.

Nuke420

Portal Member
    February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    I also am having the same issue. I've even completely reinstalled the latest MP SVN and StreamedMP skin. Deleted all application data files, and started over. I now get errors on almost every series I have. I've been over thetvdb.com forums. Forums say it should be working. Any suggestions? Is there an alternative mirror we can use? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom