[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (2 Viewers)

Cory Herlihy

May 4, 2013
Seaford, Delaware
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
did you copy the dll , the theme and the exe?
this works for me ...

Which DLL are you referring to? The zip file only contained the EXE and was mentioned to put it in MediaPortal's root directory and run it from there.

EDIT - SOLVED

I didn't go back far enough. Looks like page 15 had the first download that was needed.

Last edited:

Leboeff

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think many people have the email function not in use (it's annoying for myself) or they use tapatalk ;).
    But for myself, i wait for the official release. sorry for my bad English.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, Titan Extended V1.3.1.286 is released! See first post for download links and changelog. The update is also available via patch within MP GUI.

^ update includes a home editor for the alternative layout, see first post of this thread for updated details

The basic home editor is still a work in progress due to it requiring some changes within the MP core files.

Last edited:

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    the Editor works very good. thx.
    i have only one wish ;-) would it be possible to add more Backgrounds in future? like the blue one in StandardTitan?

csapollo

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Home Country
    I gave it a shot today. I have 2 questions:
    1) How do you set a default 'tile'? ie. when I start MediaPortal, I would like the BasicHome to be displayed as I have set the tile order. ie. they should appear in BasicHome as I have set them top to bottom in the editor.

2) For OnlineVideos, my tile image is black despite having tried selecting 'OnlineVideos' and 'YouTube' options for the tile picture. Is there a separate image pack for tiles?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the Editor works very good. thx.
    i have only one wish ;-) would it be possible to add more Backgrounds in future? like the blue one in StandardTitan?

Yes, it`s planned that a user can choose other static backgrounds (like the blue one) or plugin related backdrops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom