.bat scripts for burning/ripping mp3/recorded tv/dvd (1 Viewer)

Molokoids

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
I've just tried the latest cd_to_mp3.bat... and you're going to kill me :)

Now I have this :

The system cannot find the path specified.
File not found - D:\CDBURN\TEMP.TOC
The system cannot find the file D:\cdburn\year2.txt.
" > D:\cdburn\meStupid\
Could Not Find D:\cdburn\year2.txt
The system cannot find the file D:\cdburn\genre2.txt.
Could Not Find D:\cdburn\genre2.txt

Like the Toc isn' t generated :(

Arff. Maybe we need other people feedback to see if it's a general issue or just me :)

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
I had the same problems today. I think it was due to cdrdao not being able to connect to "freedb.org" and therefore did not get any info about the cd being ripped.

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
I don't think this error message has anything to do with the script, must be something else...
Btw the errors you reported yesterday could also be caused by having the cd in the "wrong drive", naming the device wrong or having no disc in the drive at all.

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Page removed!

The page with the batch script downloads has been removed by the site host. The reason for this is that i shared software required by the scripts on the page. (For the record all software shared were open source and contained the source code and gnu license so i did nothing illegal.)
If someone still is interested in the scripts let me know and i will post them again.
In a couple of weeks the scripts will come with a small window containing a status bar and info about the script progress instead of showing the ugly .bat scripts.

/Peter

O

Ovidio

I'm actually trying to develope a script that automatically resize and comprime to divx the dvr-ms files. Any help you could provide would be appreciable.

Regards

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Ovidio said:
I'm actually trying to develope a script that automatically resize and comprime to divx the dvr-ms files. Any help you could provide would be appreciable.

Regards

My solution wasn't really good. I can't program so i used a program to record a macro where the file was converted from dvr-ms to mpeg2. That is a really bad solution. I would recommend to convert it to mpeg2 with the burn plugin in media portal instead.
After that check out ffmpeg at sourceforge

http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net

I think ffmpeg will take care of all your compression needs, it is also commandline which makes it superb for scripting.

Good luck!

/Peter

O

Ovidio

Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom