Tools and other software Batch to update (or clean) my TV recordings folder (1 Viewer)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Have you changed "RECORDINGS" and "MYSQL" that it fits to your needs?

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes I changed recordings to e:\recorded tv. The mysql path should be alright. Mysql is in the path "...Programme\..." but in real it's "...program files\...". Isn't it?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes I changed recordings to e:\recorded tv. The mysql path should be alright. Mysql is in the path "...Programme\..." but in real it's "...program files\...". Isn't it?
Yes, it would be "program files". Strange, that it doesn't work for you :unsure: For me it does.
But the xml's of your moved recordings did still exist before trying my batch?

I'm also still trying to get the load_file solution working...

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Got it now with the original approach "load_file" and special characters :)

Try the attachement. It should work after correcting the path to your recordings and to your mysql.exe in the CleanupRecordings.bat.

Summary:
First the batch deletes all *xml and jpg files in your recordings folder where no corresponding *.ts file exists.
After that the sql script is executed.
The script renames all "fileNames" from MySQL recording table to *.xml, tries to load the xml file and if it fails, deletes the row.
After that all "fileNames" are renamed back to *.ts.

Attachments

• CleanupRecordings.rar
    593 bytes

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Will try this evening. In your rar file there is a bat file and a SQL file. Where do I have to place the SQL file?

sbourdon

Portal Member
July 10, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
I know this is an old thread but I would like to use this script with MediaPortal 1.20 but even after changing the "RECORDINGS" setting, nothing happens...
Any idea as to what should be updated to make this script compatible with the latest release of MediaPortal?

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom