BBC iPlayer (UK) (3 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    BBC Iplayer often fails with "BBC says: selection unavailable", see attached screenshot and log, also reported here. It is not 100% but most no longer work.
    bbc.jpg

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_19_11_18__22_54.zip
      1.6 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How did you incorporate the improvement suggested by Brownard??

The update referred to is the automatic site one that usually shows when you first start Online Videos , nothing to do with the plugin version.
    That said I think there is still a problem as I am not able to play (No URL) the latest episode of "The Little Drummer Girl" or "Mrs Wilson" from the Iplayer. Are you seeing that? There may be more but everything else I have tried seems to work OK.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That said I think there is still a problem as I am not able to play (No URL) the latest episode of "The Little Drummer Girl" or "Mrs Wilson" from the Iplayer. Are you seeing that? There may be more but everything else I have tried seems to work OK.
    I have just pushed a fix for those, let me know if you come across any more.

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ......latest episode of "The Little Drummer Girl" or "Mrs Wilson" from the Iplayer. Are you seeing that? There may be more but everything else I have tried seems to work OK.

Both there for me now!!
    Any idea what has happened to the high resolution (Akami) option when viewing?.....only lower res. available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom