BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0

Description
    Originally reported in the General Support forum.
    With PowerDVD 15 setup as the external player for Bluray Disks (as per attached screenshot) and autoplay set for Video, when I insert a disk a menu appears (2nd screenshot) rather than going directly to PowerDVD, which I recall was what happened with MP 1.18. Selecting either option from the menu results in the startup of PowerDVD so no big problem but it seems this is an unnecessary item.attachFull197174

Steps to Reproduce:
    With PowerDVD 15 setup as the external player for Bluray Disks (as per attached screenshot) and autoplay set for Video, when a Bluray disk is inserted the unnecessary menu appears (2nd screenshot) rather than going directly to PowerDVD.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-8_18-7-47.png
      upload_2018-4-8_18-7-47.png
      95 bytes

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)

You can disable it by adding a key/entry in mediaportal.xml : '<entry name="DisableSelectMenuBDPlayer">no</entry>'

upload_2018-4-8_18-53-3.png

I have added this sub menu to be able to start to play a BD with internal BDReader (menu BD-J etc.) or with LAV Splitter (no menu) but i didn't think about external player :)
    I think it should be disable by default but in fact it is enable by default in current code.
    I have added this on my own build and merged it with madVR branch !!

Thanks for reporting this :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom